2011 Indiana Education Transformation Conference
Indiana’s Future: Navigating New Demands & New Directions
November 14 & 15, 2011
What’s best and what’s next to improve education across Indiana?
Indiana’s Future navigates between the challenges and choices present today to successfully change education for the future. The 2011 event featured more than 80 presentations from renowned national and local experts offering information, insight, and innovation to reinvent schools for the 21st century. School, business, community, higher education, and policy leaders developed plans and devised strategies to graduate all students college-, career-, and life-ready.
Indiana’s Future 2011 presented more than 80 sessions addressing such hot topics as:
- Creating engaging 21st-century learning environments.
- Promoting teacher quality and effectiveness.
- Expanding postsecondary readiness, access, and attainment.
- Developing partnerships among education and economic stakeholders.
- Navigating national trends and state policies for education reform.
- Meeting the needs of diverse students to promote equity and engagement.
- Leveraging resources to transform education.
- Bridging the global achievement gap.
- Re-engineering schools through innovative educational models.
- Much more!
Indiana’s Future has earned a reputation as the state’s premier educational event for bridging the divide between today’s schools and tomorrow’s world.